Author Greetings from Bulgaria  (Read 496 times)

• Online MotoJoro   bg

• XR Pro  ‐    143

Online MotoJoro

• XR Pro
    • Town / City: Sofia
    Re: Greetings from Bulgaria
    Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 11:26:39 am
    July 06, 2022, 11:26:39 am
    Scooters are mainly for the city. Not that you can't go RTW with 600+, heck there are people who do the RTW with 125cc motorcycles.
    But the main difference is that scooter and adventure/sport bike have in common only that they are 2 wheeled. Totaly different type of vehicles.
    With the scooter you don't think about gears. But as you can see the scooter has 1/3 of the power of the 900R - 35ps and 35Nm vs 105ps and 98Nm.
    If you are going to use it primray for the city maybe yes scooter is better option. But if you think you will want to go and explore beyond the city the bike is better option - better to have the power and not use it than not to have it.
    I also commute everyday but almost every weekend go on trips - I wouldn't change the XR. It's perfect even for the city for me. My Wife has Tuono660 and she is starting leaning towards getting a scooter for the city.
    It's a tough question and nobody can give you a straight answer. It's all up to you

p.s. Don't worry eventually you will find there is something you don't like with your bike but that's with all bikes. There isn't full happines. If there was we wouldn't nottice it ;)

• Offline petkoffc   bg

• XR Newbie  ‐    6
    • Topic Author

Offline petkoffc

• XR Newbie
    • Topic Author
    • Town / City: Sofia
    Re: Greetings from Bulgaria
    Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 03:01:01 pm
    July 06, 2022, 03:01:01 pm
    So I decided not to change my mind and just go for it and wait for my brand new F900R to arrive around 10th of August.  :763:

strongminded