Author Topic: Motorrad app  (Read 498 times)

Ethel Vanman, rcb78 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Skinneroo

• XR Pro
Motorrad app
on: June 19, 2021, 01:22:17 PM
Do you have to pay for the motorrad connected app?

Online rcb78

• XR Master
Re: Motorrad app
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 03:42:26 PM
Nope, totally free.

Offline brucedimon

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Fairfax, Virginia
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 02:01:34 PM
*Originally Posted by Skinneroo [+]
Do you have to pay for the motorrad connected app?

BMW generously includes a free app when you purchase an expensive motorcycle. Consider it part of the motorcycle's purchase price.
Bruce
Northern Virginia, USA
F900XR

Online Skinneroo

• XR Pro
Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 08:08:09 PM
Just downloaded the app, it says you have a two week trial, 🤔🤔🤔

Online Ethel Vanman

• XR Member
  • Town / City: Cambridge
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 08:24:30 PM
Only for 2 week trail if you don’t pair it with a bike.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Online Mikey1

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Preston
Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 10:58:41 AM
when your bike turns up just open the app and start pairing with no issues (i had mine installed for 4 weeks before getting the bike with no issues after pairing) I like the fact you can pick the bike colour when you pair it...sad i know but the little things make it better  :008:

its worth noting the preferred technique for pairing everything if you're pairing TFT/headset/phone/nav together as its a bit tricky. post #43 on this thread was a life saver for me as i couldn't work it out.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/new-bwm-bluetooth-set-based-on-sena-smh10r-anyone-have-one.1378135/page-3

Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:04:23 AM by Mikey1

Online Skinneroo

• XR Pro
Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 02:59:17 PM
Cheers Mike 🍻👍

Online Skinneroo

• XR Pro
Reply #7 on: Today at 05:37:34 AM
*Originally Posted by Mikey1 [+]
when your bike turns up just open the app and start pairing with no issues (i had mine installed for 4 weeks before getting the bike with no issues after pairing) I like the fact you can pick the bike colour when you pair it...sad i know but the little things make it better  :008:

its worth noting the preferred technique for pairing everything if you're pairing TFT/headset/phone/nav together as its a bit tricky. post #43 on this thread was a life saver for me as i couldn't work it out.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/new-bwm-bluetooth-set-based-on-sena-smh10r-anyone-have-one.1378135/page-3

Do you use the intercom with a pillion or just solo?

Online Mikey1

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Preston
Reply #8 on: Today at 08:22:46 AM
*Originally Posted by Skinneroo [+]
Do you use the intercom with a pillion or just solo?

just solo for me as pillion ride outs are very minimal, according to a few posts I read though adding the pillion helmet to the bike for music is easy enough following the process, and then pairing helmets together is just as per your intercom system instructions.

For info I got the 'BMW fit for all' intercom and have had no problems with it to date, I'm sure the top end ones are better sound quality but for the price its made me very happy  :028: