Author Topic: G'day  (Read 351 times)

Offline Astro

• XR Member
G'day
on: January 14, 2021, 07:35:29 AM
Hey groovers.
White one in my shed.
Currently a Victoriastan inmate. But I've got me a border pass and real estate hunting I'm doing. Heading back to my home state of NSW asafp. So will be located anywhere from Albury to Gundagai depending on what's for sale.

Hoping to get re acquainted with those gorgeous roads around there. Elliot rd here I come.

Offline LP17

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Melbourne
Re: G'day
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:44:22 AM
Hey there. Running away from Victoria. Don't blame you. Dictator Dan is in hospital so a good time to run for the hills.
He is in Hospital getting a nose job. He has told so many lies that his nose just kept on getting bigger and bigger. But don't
you worry about a thing we have great Surgeons who will look after our Dan. Bless his little soul. :019: :112: :156: :157: :230:
Good luck in NSW hope it all works out for you,. Cheers Leon

Offline Astro

• XR Member
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 08:01:57 PM

*Originally Posted by LP17 [+]
Hey there. Running away from Victoria. Don't blame you. Dictator Dan is in hospital so a good time to run for the hills.
He is in Hospital getting a nose job. He has told so many lies that his nose just kept on getting bigger and bigger. But don't
you worry about a thing we have great Surgeons who will look after our Dan. Bless his little soul. :019: :112: :156: :157: :230:
Good luck in NSW hope it all works out for you,. Cheers Leon

😂😂😂 A lot of my mates have already gone. New South or Queensland.

Whoever is last one out..... turn off the lights...... you know... global warming and all that.👍

Offline Cyclone7

• XR Member
  • Town / City: Perth, WA
Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 07:45:34 AM
Maaaaaate!

You are going the wrong bloody way!! Strewth!!  Head West young man and enjoy the glorious freedom of being able to do nearly every thing :821:

Enjoy the bike and welcome to the forum, sure you will enjoy it
 :400:

Offline Astro

• XR Member
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 07:57:40 AM
*Originally Posted by Cyclone7 [+]
Maaaaaate!

You are going the wrong bloody way!! Strewth!!  Head West young man and enjoy the glorious freedom of being able to do nearly every thing :821:

Enjoy the bike and welcome to the forum, sure you will enjoy it
 :400:

Thanks for the welcome. I love The West. Lived in Coogee from 97-05.  But I'd be faced with the same issues of family and state borders.
I missed 3 funerals last year due to border closures. Best bet is live in the state where all the relos who are most likely to die are. So I did an analysis of which relos I'd take bets on falling off the perch in the coming year and all the Old farts are in NSW......  I've got kids in Victoriastan, but they're not likely to die next year....unless they keep asking for money...then it's possible.....

Offline LP17

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Melbourne
Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 09:40:58 AM
LOL. :047: I would tend to stay in the State that has kind relos who may leave something in their Will.  :028: That way you might be able to help your kids and not need to kill them. Just a thought LOL :008: :047:
Victoriastan  Beautiful one day and perfect the next. Where else can you get 4 seasons in one day!! and such a great Chinese leader Dan. :157:

Offline Astro

• XR Member
Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 09:42:13 AM
 :001: :001:
*Originally Posted by LP17 [+]
LOL. :047: I would tend to stay in the State that has kind relos who may leave something in their Will.  :028: That way you might be able to help your kids and not need to kill them. Just a thought LOL :008: :047:
Victoriastan  Beautiful one day and perfect the next. Where else can you get 4 seasons in one day!! and such a great Chinese leader Dan. :157:

strongminded