Author Topic: Itís on order  (Read 98 times)

Offline Greybloke

• XR Newbie
Itís on order
on: February 22, 2020, 07:18:18 PM
Just placed my deposit on a xr in red  :002:

Sat on one at the London show, test rode on Tuesday, deal done today!
Obviously poured over the various YouTube reviews, and todayís Bike magazine (April edition) review.

Iíve been on bikes for over 45 years, yes that makes me an old(er) rider, hence the forum name.
Current bikes include, 790 duke, GSA1200, and MV Agusta Brutale Dragster RR, but have been lucky to have owned many great and interesting bikes over the years.

So now awaiting a confirmed delivery date, some dry roads, and of course for the aftermarket industry to catch up  :017:

Offline Mad Tenor

• XR Member
Re: Itís on order
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 01:50:42 AM
Enjoy! I too have been at it 45 years...(well, 44 years and 7 months.....) and have opted for the 900R......

Offline F9XRay

• XR Newbie
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 08:33:46 AM
*Originally Posted by Greybloke [+]
Just placed my deposit on a xr in red  :002:

Iíve been on bikes for over 45 years, yes that makes me an old(er) rider, hence the forum name.
Current bikes include, 790 duke, GSA1200, and MV Agusta Brutale Dragster RR, but have been lucky to have owned many great and interesting bikes over the years.

For me, this is special evidence having the right decision for ordering the XR  :169:
~Don't surprise the front brake~

Offline Tigershark

• XR Member
  • Town / City: West Bend, Wisconsin
Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 02:06:33 AM
71 here and riding since I was 15. In all those years, bikes have come a long way. Although my Norton P-11 has always been my favorite. My wife doesnít care to ride, hence the roadster in my avatar for alternate fun.
You canít have everything. Where would you put it?

Recent Topics

strongminded