Author Topic: New Screen required but what works  (Read 3907 times)

Offline HullXR

• XR Pro
  • Town / City: Hull
Re: New Screen required but what works
Reply #30 on: December 02, 2020, 10:48:48 PM
I have the Puig touring screen and Iíve cut mine down as it was so noisy in both positions. Love the shape of it so chopped about 120mm off the top. I think itís much better. Iím 6í tall too.

Online rcb78

• XR Pro
Reply #31 on: December 03, 2020, 02:37:08 AM
*Originally Posted by Rinkydink [+]
I went ahead and ordered from USA. WTH

Closing the loop on this... My Puig Pro sliders arrived today and they look great... in the box.  My forks are out getting cartridges built for them so I don't want to mess around with the bike until it has both wheels back on the ground.  I did hold them in place, and they look really good.  The lines and angles work well with XRs fair design and the build quality is stout.  I'll post some pics up in a new thread once I get my fork legs back in a few weeks.

Any US based riders that want to buy Puig products but don't want to pay Puig - USA's 25% markup, go to https://www.tech2roo.com/  Their shipping cost to the US was very fair and the product got here in about 10 business days.  I paid Ä155 which is about $188 US (total), Puig USA wants $202 US and then tax and shipping on top of that.

Offline Gery

• XR Member
Reply #32 on: December 26, 2020, 01:45:16 PM
Hey guys,

If anyone might be interested, i took a picture of the stock small, large and an MRA vario screen for comparison.

If you have questions about the two stock, let me know. The MRA vario is still to be installed, with the rest of the xmas gifts :001:

strongminded