Author Topic: Shift Assist Pro Retrofit?  (Read 346 times)

Online Palmetto900

• XR Member
  • Town / City: Greenville, SC
Shift Assist Pro Retrofit?
on: August 05, 2020, 02:30:06 PM
Has anyone successfully had their dealer retrofit Shift Assist Pro onto a base bike? The software and hardware appear to be available from the parts department, but from my own experience, the Ride Mode Pro retrofit is not yet available in the US so i wanted to ask here about the quick shifter before I try my luck at the dealer...

Thanks all!

Offline Jooky

• XR Member
Re: Shift Assist Pro Retrofit?
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 11:09:59 PM
Not as of yet, but parts are on order. When I bought my demo XR, I wanted cruise control, heated grips, and quick shifter. There is a package (804 F900XR Option Package) including all those items as well as the luggage mounts that my dealer ordered for me. It has not come in yet (coming from Germany), but you should be able to get the same. These parts were not available separately per my understanding. Fortunately, my dealer agreed to take the luggage mounts and put them on another bike and discount the total price, as I was not ready/wanting those yet. Added the center stand while I was at it too.

Online rcb78

• XR Pro
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 12:08:27 AM
I'm curious, what's the cost for that package?  I ordered my fully optioned but I know a few people that have asked about these exact features.

Offline Jooky

• XR Member
Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 12:17:20 AM
$1,912 US List.

Online rcb78

• XR Pro
Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 12:26:50 AM
Ouch, does that include labor?

Offline Jooky

• XR Member
Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 12:55:18 AM
Double checked some old emails about this. Accessories package is $1546 and install labor is $366
Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:57:52 AM by Jooky