Author Topic: New Products For Your F900XR  (Read 599 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Town / City: Rustington
New Products For Your F900XR
on: July 22, 2020, 03:09:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well ?

Here at Powerbronze we have been extremely busy developing new products for all manner of bikes, and we didn't forget about the F900XR.

Adding to the earlier post I made about our products, I am pleased to say that we have developed a rear hugger (including chain guard) and Adjustable Screen for the F900XR.

Here are the details of the products and links to order them from our website.

Rear Hugger (including chain guard) - 99

Available in Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matt Black and Carbon Look finishes with Silver meshed vents.

Please Note : Photos show the prototype hugger. The finished product may differ slightly when it comes to the design of the chain guard.

Link To Product - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/bmw-f900r-20-f900xr-20-301-b103.html

Adjustable Screen - 125

Adjustable Screens allow you to adjust the height up and down of the assembly, up to a maximum of 100 mm.

Each adjustable screen comes assembled and ready to fit to the bike. Screens are available in Clear, Light Tint or Dark Tint.

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/bmw-f900xr-20-485-b103.html

We are working on a mudguard extender, headlight protectors and crash posts for the 900XR and as soon as I have details and pictures, I will post them here.

Don't forget, you can get 10% off by using the discount code UKFORUM1 at the shopping cart as shown in the image below.

If you order from overseas, could you please ensure you add a phone number to your order as we ill need this to be able to dispatch the item using our couriers.

All the best,
Richard
Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:13:02 PM by RichardPB

Offline f900rider

• XR Member
Re: New Products For Your F900XR
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 09:22:46 PM
Do you guys happen to carry a windshield for the F900r variant? That would be nice to have as I am looking for one on my bike!

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Town / City: Rustington
Re: New Products For Your F900XR
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 09:29:17 AM
*Originally Posted by f900rider [+]
Do you guys happen to carry a windshield for the F900r variant? That would be nice to have as I am looking for one on my bike!

Hello,

Yes, we make 3 different heights of screen.

If you click on the link below, you will be able to see all of the products we offer for the F900R  :002:

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=home&cat_id=0&brand=BMW&model=F900R&year=2020

Don't forget the UKFORUM1 discount code if you decide to order any of them.

All the best,
Richard
Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:50:32 AM by RichardPB